Your bike trip
A “basic package” to which you can add options to customise your bike trip
The “basic package” includes in all our tours :
- Assistance in booking your overnight accommodation and breakfast for the duration of your stay.
- Personalized welcome on the day of your arrival
- Transport of luggage from one accommodation to another
- A gps supplied with the gpx tracks.
- A travel booklet including a map and a description of the cycling steps (roadbook) as well as tourist information.
- 7/7 assistance.
- Some of the tours include unmissable activities (e.g. visit to Orval Abbey, the Domaine de Chevetogne, etc.)
- Additional night(s) at the beginning or end of the tour to discover the city of departure and/or the city of arrival more profoundly
- Trip on the Meuse in a private boat. Discover the most important corners of the Meuse valley.
Comfort is an important value at E-Bike Trip. Itinerant tours require that you arrive at your stopover every evening and to change accommodation every night or so, which is also the spirit of the bike trip.
All our itinerant bike tours include luggage transport: the traveller has nothing to carry other than the day’s belongings and a picnic lunch.
Luggage is transported from one stage to another by vehicle by our care and deposited at your accommodation. The feeling of freedom is yours…
Option: picnic lunch
We prepare and offer quality equipment for everyone (Electrically Assisted Bikes, children’s trailers, tandems…). E-Bike Trip offers its own range of electric bikes: the black Estrel Comfort bike by Minerva. It is characterised by its sporty and elegant lines (just like E-Bike Trip!). Thanks to its secure and easily removable battery and its particularly powerful integrated motor, this electrically assisted bike combines effort and comfort and allows you to rediscover the pleasure of cycling.
Bike & Boat
The bike and boat tour is an original and surprising option. There is nothing better than a change of scenery during a cycling holiday. Cycle for a day and finish your tour* by sailing on the Meuse and admiring the magnificent banks of the Namur region on a private boat. The “bike and boat” formula offers several options to personalise your cycling experience (drinks and snacks on the Meuse, discovery of local products, etc.).
E-Bike Trip gift card
Alone or with others, offer a part or the whole trip with E-Bike Trip! The gift card allows you to offer a voucher valid on all the tours and services we offer. The recipient will be able to choose the cycling trip he or she likes, for an amount equal to the gift card or more by adding the difference. There is no time limit.
To order a gift card or for more information, contact E-Bike Trip.
This is where you will find all our advice to ensure that your trip goes as smoothly as possible. In terms of equipment, what to bring and insurance.
1 travel bag per person (or wheeled suitcase). Do not take a bag that is too big in order to avoid problems with taxi congestion or logistical organisation. The weight must be limited to 20 kgs. Any additional luggage or luggage weighing more than 20 kgs may not be accepted or you will be charged extra. Please do not leave fragile and/or valuable items in your luggage.
To adapt to the season:
- a pair of shoes suitable for cycling.
- a pair of tennis shoes for the journey and comfort at the stopover or barefoot shoes
- a windbreaker
- a pullover and a fleece
- a swimming suit
- a pair of long trousers in light canvas
- wool socks (not too big)
- Spare T-shirts and underwear
- Rain cape
What to bring
- sun protection
- Aluminium water bottle of at least one litre or Camel-Back type water bag
- torch or headlamp + spare battery
- 1 pocket knife
- your camera
- don’t forget your identity card
Our company is covered by a civil liability insurance. This does not correspond to a cancellation/multi-risk insurance, which you should discuss with your broker before your departure. The insurance of your own bike is not included. E-Bike Trip can refer you to specialised partners if you wish. Safety is priceless! Contact us for more information!