ELECTRIC BIKE TOURS THROUGHOUT BELGIUM
YOU RIDE, WE GET EVERYTHING ELSE DONE!
All you need to ride freely
E-Bike Trip is THE “ready-to-go” solution to take a break and enjoy a biking experience in the heart of the Belgian countryside. What’s the plan? Discovering the most beautiful hikes in the area, with our electric bikes or your own, it’s up to you!
E-bike trips ?
E-Bike Trip offers a stimulating holiday to clear your mind. It doesn’t matter how difficult the paths are when you ride an E-bike! You don’t have to be a real athlete to discover Belgium’s most beautiful landscapes. All of our trips have a wide range of tours for bikers : along the towpath or on old railway lines restored to RAVeL, set out to explore the most beautiful views in Wallonia (Belgium). Biking is still a sport, of course, but accessible to all thanks to the electric bike system.
On your comfortable E-Bike with an over 100 kms capacity battery, you will really enjoy travelling by bike and let yourself be guided by a GPS that will get you to your final destination.
We have tested all the trips ourselves and the accommodation, restaurants and services we offer have been chosen with care.
We offer 7/7 assistance. Our offices are open from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm for all non-urgent requests. We also have an emergency number that can be reached at any time.
E-Bike Trip, biking holidays for everyone!
Discover the different tours that we offer and find the one that meets your needs.
Meet Pascaline, founder of the E-Bike Trip project.
“Ready-to-go” bike trips to ride freely
This is a good summary of our philosophy. We select the most attractive destinations for you to explore by bike. On each trip, we make sure to :
- Identify a detailed itinerary as far away from cars as possible with accessible steps, allowing you to progress at your own pace.
- Practice the itinerary from start to finish to ensure its validity.
- Collect as much travel and cultural information as possible to make sure you discover the whole region.
- Find and inform you about charming and/or quality accommodation appropriate to the bike trip.
- Prepare and offer quality equipment for all (Electrically Assisted Bikes, children’s trailers, etc.).
- Find local professional partners if we cannot be on site.
Pascaline has always been passionate about riding and discovering new things, and the idea of sharing her knowledge of the most beautiful areas of Wallonia with others came to her mind.
This is how E-Bike Trip was created, a long-term project.
All rides are previously tested by Pascaline, so she has thousands of kilometres of cycling to her credit!
We place electric bikes at your disposal so that your discoveries of the most beautiful areas of Wallonia (Belgium) are accessible to all.
Because of the COVID health precautions, you must come equipped at the beginning of your stay :
- A sufficient quantity of masks (at least 2 per day). Wearing a mask is required during transport, in some accommodation, in crowded places, and so on.
- Zipped pockets for masks and other used papers
- Hydro-alcoholic gel
- A thermometer to check your fever in case of symptoms appearing during your stay
- A pen (sometimes necessary to fill in and sign a booking documents in some accommodations).
The hosts who greet you at your arrival (hoteliers, refuge wardens, restaurant owners, transporters, local teams, etc.) will guarantee your well-being during your stay and will ask you to apply some sanitary measures.
In order to respect them and others, we ask you to respect the instructions communicated to you.
Rest assured, travelling by bike is a way to spend time without wearing a mask! So breathe and relax!
ATTENTION: Temporary closure of the Trappist Route. Due to health measures taken by the Belgian government to avoid the spread of the coronavirus, non-essential travel abroad is prohibited for people with their main residence in Belgium. Thank you for your understanding. Take care of yourself and your loved ones!